Get to know your Members of Congress – both State and Federal. Find the people who represent you. Build relationships with them and let them know what you think.
This section contains links to our US Senators and Representative’s official webpages.
Another page in this section contains contact information for your Wyoming State Representatives and Senate Members. Find the people who represent your district and note their addresses and phone numbers. You should be calling them too.
Just click on these links or use the drop menu to access these pages.
City of Cody Volunteer Board Positions
the Cody City Council is accepting applications from community members interested in serving on the following volunteer boards:
- Yellowstone Regional Airport Board – 2 positions – 3 year term
- Planning, Zoning & Adjustment Board – 2 positions – 3 year term
- Contractor’s Board – Liscensed General Contractor – 1 position – 3 year term
- Contractor’s Board – Liscensed HVAC – 1 position – 3 year term
- Park County Travel Council – 1 position – 3 year term
- Cody Tree Board – 2 positions – 2 year term
Interested individuals may obtain an application by calling City Hall at 307-527-7511; by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org ; by downloading from City of Cody website at www.cityofcody-wy.gov or by stopping by City Hall at 1338 Ramsey Avenue. Applications must be returned to City Hall no later than Friday November 3, 2017.